May 21, 2011

to live upon a pedestal, inside a gilded frame.





Lily-1



text-1




Lily-2




Lily 3




text-2




Lily-4




Lily-5




Lily-6




Lily-7





'Like a Painting'
Vogue Italia February 2005
model - Lily Cole
photographer - Miles Aldridge







I so love this phantasmagorical editorial... from the lighting, to the styling, to the story, to the selection of Lily Cole as model... it is a work of absolute wonder! I first spotted a photo from the set on my dear friend Rodellee's pinterest. Pinterest, if you have not yet discovered it, is a phenomenal new bookmarking site, that allows you to group your 'pins' onto separate 'pin boards.' I highly suggest that you take a peek at the site, and if you decide to join, my user name is Rebecca Emily Darling, and you may follow my own pinboards here. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, and that these photographs inspire you as much as they have me!! xxoxoxoxo

Oh, and, lest I forget, you may now sign up to have Rococo posts delivered directly to your inbox! The form is in the sidebar; simply enter your e-mail address to begin!



xxo,-R.-Coco






submit

No comments:

Post a Comment

be my pen pal...