March 28, 2010

paper cranes/ mystic planes.




My dear and darling friend Jessie, who writes and curates the fabulous blog Morning Passages, has a dear and darling friend named David Altobelli, who created the below work of absolute incandescence.

Sit back with a nice warm cuppa, and a kitten in your lap, and absorb:

Hammock - Breathturn from David Altobelli on Vimeo.


    ♥ R. Coco

p.s. I am so reminded of a baby sparrow I once rescued and cared for, named Hoover Clownface (you would not have believed his face. really.) There is something about seeing such a small and delicate creature up close, breathing. Aw. Godspeed, Hover Clownface. xxo.

p.p.s. Any of you sweetest loves who have us in your blog roll, it would be so wonderful of you if you could remove and then replace us in it, as we've just amended our blog handle. Thank you so, lovey doves!! xxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love love the video clip! The paper cranes, everything is so calming! Oh and did I mention how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog? Best blog out & twitter about it & also added your logo to my side bar of my blog! eep! And I would love to be your pen pal! wooohooo! xoxoxo'


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

be my pen pal...