February 3, 2010

in which the cluttered desk becomes... less cluttered.




We have decided to delay our second shoot until Saturday, so that we may have both our models to play with simultaneously (now, doesn't that sound naughty,) and so that we will have time to expand the gathering into an all-day champagne brunch photo shoot dress up fest with friends. (Yay!!)

Today, armed with my queerly juvenile daylong angst and my stir crazy mind, I decided to clean. I suppose that, beyond the angst, I decided to clean because... well... my apartment was beginning to look like an episode of vintage-themed Hoarders and... well... although we all know that Einstein once said, "If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"... a mess can grow to such a point where (despite being an obvious manifestation of my personal genius, in this case) enough is enough and... well... to summarize, I cleaned.

While taking care of my apartment -- a portion of it, anyway -- I thought, Why not organize my computer desktop while I'm at it? Which I did, and so well, in fact, that I'm still rather stunned at the empty expanse before me. After that, and in order to delay finishing the dishes, I thought, Why not design myself a new desktop wallpaper while I'm at it? Which, I did, and so well, in fact, that I've decided to share it with you. (At least I like it... and I hope you will, too.)

The dimensions aren't perfect, but I have the image centered on my desktop, and for me it works perfectly. You may prefer to tile it (should you decide to use it at all - natch) or resize it or or or, etc. etc. etc. You can download the full-sized copy here.

I hope you all had fantastic, wonderful, exciting days... you know, like mine... was. Defeated sigh (with a giant grain of salt ;)

xo
♥ ♥ R. Coco ♥ ♥


p.s. here is a photo of my desktop with the wallpaper... look how organized I am! PRAISE ME. haha, jk (sort of...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be my pen pal...